"Did you get to the part yet where they say that science hasn't proven anything?"
Last night I saw Jesucamp. I know many of you have heard of this movie, maybe even seen it. If you haven't, please do. It will give you new reasons to be scared of the citizens of the United States. The Evangelicals are a frightening bunch of people - and they really know how to brainwash their children.
After the movie, I was craving a Smažený sýr...which is a brick of fried cheeze doused in either mayonaise, tartar sauce, or ketchup. Sounds terrible I know...but they are amazing. I can only take a couple in a week at most, but I look forward to the nights where I pass by a street vendor.
Finishing that up, Ted, Will, and crew (plus myself) headed to a bar in Old Town by the name of Chateau. There, I enjoyed a few rounds - met some interesting people, and was invited to a soccer game by a couple of Scottish guys. Very enthusiastic and nice, should be a good time if I can find anyone who knows where the place is. Chateau itself is pretty nice for the touristy area - large bar upstairs, dance floor downstairs. However, packed mostly with Americans - I haven't heard Will Smith so much in one night since my 6th grade days of listening to Z100. That pretty much did it for last night.
Today I planned to take a bunch of pictures around random areas in Prague - but the unlikely chance of rain stopped me. Walking on the bridge though was a great scene. It was beautiful and sunny on the way down...as soon as Miles and I got to Charles Bridge, it started to rain moderately hard. Within second, umbrellas covered the entire bridge (minus the few locals on the bridge at the time). I think I may have snapped a good shot, but we'll see. So our picture taking was postponed for a little while but later I managed to get one of pidgeons doing a mating dance and one of a random guy asking me to take a picture of him holding a glove. I was trying to focus on getting people that day so that may actually turn out well.
After the movie, I was craving a Smažený sýr...which is a brick of fried cheeze doused in either mayonaise, tartar sauce, or ketchup. Sounds terrible I know...but they are amazing. I can only take a couple in a week at most, but I look forward to the nights where I pass by a street vendor.
Finishing that up, Ted, Will, and crew (plus myself) headed to a bar in Old Town by the name of Chateau. There, I enjoyed a few rounds - met some interesting people, and was invited to a soccer game by a couple of Scottish guys. Very enthusiastic and nice, should be a good time if I can find anyone who knows where the place is. Chateau itself is pretty nice for the touristy area - large bar upstairs, dance floor downstairs. However, packed mostly with Americans - I haven't heard Will Smith so much in one night since my 6th grade days of listening to Z100. That pretty much did it for last night.
Today I planned to take a bunch of pictures around random areas in Prague - but the unlikely chance of rain stopped me. Walking on the bridge though was a great scene. It was beautiful and sunny on the way down...as soon as Miles and I got to Charles Bridge, it started to rain moderately hard. Within second, umbrellas covered the entire bridge (minus the few locals on the bridge at the time). I think I may have snapped a good shot, but we'll see. So our picture taking was postponed for a little while but later I managed to get one of pidgeons doing a mating dance and one of a random guy asking me to take a picture of him holding a glove. I was trying to focus on getting people that day so that may actually turn out well.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home